MODULO FORMATIVO DI APPROFONDIMENTO CANADA - UE
Coordinatori: Paolo Quattrocchi, direttore del Centro Studi Italia Canada, con Nctm Studio legale
Lezioni: 12 ore | 6 e 7 luglio 2020 | dalle 14 alle 20
- Canada Country presentation
- Import/export Canada-EU in the agricultural sector and e-commerce
- Doing business in Canada from a legal point of view
- F.T.A. – Free Trade Agreements and CETA - Comprensive Economic Trade Agreement
- Geografic Indications in Canada from CETA to the Canadian Intellectual Property Law
- Cheese Industry in Canada
- Wine and Spirits in Canada
- Exporting meat products to Canada
- The retail food industry in Canada
- Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR)
- Cesare Baratta | CEO at La Felinese Salumi S.p.A.
- Celso Boscariol | Watson Goepel LLP
- Francesco Granata | Senior Associate at Nctm Law Firm
- Luca Guidobaldi | Managing Associate at Nctm Law Firm
- Nash Huntley | Save on Food
- Bernard O’Connor | Partner at Nctm Law Firm
- Patrick Pelliccione in collaboration with Assolatte | Council Directors at International Cheese Council of Canada
- Paolo Quattrocchi | Director at Centro Studi Italia Canada, Partner at Nctm Law Firm
- Ruggiera Sarcina | The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada (ICCC) - Montreal
- Noemi Trombetti | ITA Group Canada Inc.
Info e programma completo della Summer School.